Keeping you safe – covid-19
Enjoy your stay in the centre of Prague, city of a hundred spires, (have a look at our special discounts and offers) without any restrictions at all and with all the conveniences and creature comforts you are used to, yet while at the same time while following all of the safety rules which have been put in place to ensure the maximum prevention and elimination of risks relating to viral diseases such as covid-19 or others (flu etc.). Not a single case of infection with covid-19 has been found in our hotel, either among staff or among our clients.
We also have new, more flexible accommodation conditions which react flexibly to the current situation which has changed the world, travel and your chance to discover historical monuments.
The basic rules which Hotel Kampa Garden *** in the centre of Prague near the Charles Bridge has determined and which it complies with apply both to staff and also hotel guests and have been drawn up in such a way as to impose the minimum of restrictions on your stay:
- All employees act in line with our internal hygiene regulations and undergo thorough training in line with the regulations imposed by the Ministry of Health. They are in excellent health and their work and state of health are checked regularly.
- A no-rinse disinfectant is available at the entrance to the hotel, at reception and also in selected locations, as are disposable gloves and wipes, which we recommend you use as much as possible.
- During check-in and check-out, we kindly ask clients to maintain safe distancing of at least 1.5 m.
- We make the utmost effort when cleaning rooms used by clients, the lift, the lobby and communal areas of the hotel and use special disinfectants which kill viruses and bacteria. We disinfect handles, handrails, switches and the TV remote control.
- We frequently clean tables and contact areas using disinfectant in the breakfast room and dishes are washed at a temperature of more than 60°C.
- We ask guests to maintain the determined distancing of 1.5 m while consuming food in the restaurant (this measure does not apply to people sitting at the same table) and subject to request, we can arrange breakfast to be delivered to the room or preparation of packed breakfasts.
Please do not hesitate to contact staff at reception at any time if you are unsure about the current regulations which apply in the Czech Republic or in our hotel in Prague. They will be happy to provide you full information.
Thank you for your confidence in our services. Looking forward to seeing you in our hotel right in the centre of Prague, within walking distance of the main monuments.